Monday, January 10, 2011

Last Note Before a lifelong Change

A short post before my life changes dramatically...From here on out I will not be the only one in control of my body for the rest of my life. I will have a foreign body of some kind keeping me alive until I pass to the next life whether it be my PD filter or hopefully God a transplanted kidney. To be honest it is a little sad to realize this body which has served me so well for the last 55 years is going to feel different and look different. However I have been so inordinately blessed in my adult life that I can't feel bitter or mad. I feel blessed that the doc's and medical community have figured this whole treatment out and created a support system for me at Beaumont that fills every need. So my friends I will talk to you about my adventure from the other side later this week and we will all learn many new things...Oh and I will include an epiphany I had about myself and try and write that darn piece about friends that just can't deal with your illness...

Tootles
B

No comments:

Post a Comment